AMBOHR CDP-50 50g Plate Ozone Generator Cell Gap Discharge Reducing Air Pollution for Water Cooling Treatment
Eat and drink healthy with this beautiful multi-purpose ozone purifier.
Functions & Features.
- Patented ceramic plate ozone discharge body/discharge plate structure.
- The high-pressure seal is made of fluorine-containing material, and the ozone is leak-free. The air pressure can be up to 0.4mpa without leakage.
- Extremely high ozone concentration, converting oxygen to 120-200mg/L of high concentration ozone. The extremely high concentration version can reach 240-260mg/L.
- The failure rate is 80% lower than the traditional corona discharge ozone generator.
- The small size is 1/5-1/2 of the traditional ozone generator.
- Designed for Reliability. Reliability tested to >100,000 hours.
- Food processing industry,
- Beverage processing, Cold storage, Pharmaceutical
- industry, Drinking water, Fruit and vegetable processing
Swimming pool, Germ-free room, Wastewater treatment, Rinse factory, Papermill, Jeans faded, Vegetable processing,
- Silks satins bleaching, Alcohol production.
- The cosmetic workshop, GMP workshop.
- Commercial kitchen, Production workshop.
- Fish farming, Agriculture, Ozone production.
Specification & Packaging
Ozone concentration: 120-200mg/L (200-240mg/L, 240-260mg/L)
Ozone inlet pressure (Mpa): 0.1-0.2
Ozone outlet pressure (Mpa): 0.1
Cooling: Water cooling & Water temperature 18-20 ℃
Cooling water (L/min): 5
Max Power: 0.5 W
Ozone output: 50 g/hr
Oxygen consumption: 0.3 m3/h
AMBOHR ozone generator-your best health assistant!
Every one of us needs clean water, pure air, and non-toxic food, because only in this way can we live healthily and happily.
- Clean and safe alternative to traditional chemical treatment.
- Efficient broad-spectrum sterilization
- High redox potential
- Can be generated at the point of use
- Good dispersion
- No residual ozone and secondary pollution, green chemistry, easy conversion back to oxygen.
- Oxygen consumption is half of that of traditional ozone generators.