Check valve DCV0416CVL small plastic anti-ozone non-return diaphragm PVDF Diaphragm check valve
Eat and drink healthy with this beautiful multi-purpose ozone purifier.
Diaphragm check valves have three parts including inlet end, outlet end and diaphragm, it can be applied to industries such as automobiles, chemicals, and food...
Functions & Features.
- Ozone resistant materials
- Small size
- Inexpensive & quick installation
- For mini ozone generator
- Various mini air and water mixed loop for water treatment
- Ozone sterilization system: FKM is always used as body material as it has excellent oxidation resistance.
- Fuel pipeline system: Nylon is always used as body material as it has excellent ability of high temperature resistance and anti-aging.
- Chemical reagent pipeline: PP is always used as body material as it has excellent ability of acid, alkali, and corrosion resistance.
- Ordinary air pipeline: ABS is always used as body material as it is economical and has good seal-ability.
Specification & Packaging
- Brand Name: AMBOHR
- Product name: Plastic check valve
- Model Number: DCV0416CVL
- Port Size: 1/4 inch, 1/4"
- Power: Hydraulic
- Media: Gas, Gas o liquid
- Structure: Check, Diaphragm
- Body material: PVDF
- Opening pressure: ≤2 kpa
- Single package size: 4.2X2X2 cm
- Single gross weight: 0.020 kg
- Certificate: ISO CE
Hose connection size options
0116: Suitable for 1/16" inner diameter hose interface 1/16"≈ 1.6mm
0216: Suitable for 3/32" inner diameter hose interface 3/32"≈ 2.4mm
0316: Suitable for 3/16" inner diameter hose interface 3/16"≈ 4.8mm
0416: Suitable for 1/4" inner diameter hose interface 1/4"≈ 6.4mm
0516: Suitable for 5/16" inner diameter hose interface 5/16"≈ 7.9mm
0616: Suitable for 3/8" inner diameter hose interface 3/8"≈ 9.5mm
0816: Suitable for 1/2" inner diameter hose interface 1/2"≈ 12.7mm